Thank you for all of you sweet prayers and thoughts during this time. Mo and I can truly feel your prayers. I will go back to the high risk doctor one more time to do a target ultrasound on his heart. It is just to follow up and make sure everything is going well. I feel that it will be fine since we have seen his four chambers and the blood flowing correctly. After that, I will be back to a regular pregnancy. Mo and I have truly been blessed by our circumstances. We have grown much stronger in our walk with God. It is sad to think things like this help us grow closer to God but I would not change our experience for anything.
Oh- We have a name!!!!!! Cooper William!!!
We cannot wait to meet him in the January!
He Peers
12 years ago






6 comments:
I love the name!!! WE are so thankful for all that God is doing and will continue to do in baby Cooper's life!
i'm so glad for the good news. what a cute name, goes great with campbell. she is so precious! take care.
kaci
Ya'll have been in our prayers. What a cute name!
Love the name!
we will keep you in our prayers. God is SO GOOD! precious name!!
Ya'll have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. I love the name. I'm so glad you found the blog. I love catching up with everyone.
Post a Comment