Fall Pictures!!!
Here are a few new pictures of Campbell. Campbell had a great time at Aldridge Gardens with her cousins.
Boo at the Zoo!
We had a great time at the zoo Friday night. Our ducklings (Tate and Campbell) had a great time at the zoo. Campbell was not so sure about wearing the hat part.

Cooper Update
We went to the high risk doctor last week for our heart target ultrasound. Everything looks good. We have been released back to our doctor and pregnancy will be back to a normal one. Cooper is kicking up a storm especially at night! I love to feel him move around.
Happy Fall!!!









3 comments:
Great pictures. We need to picnic out there one day while the weather is so nice. I have some Boo at the zoo pictures I will print for you!
SOOOOOOOOO glad to hear that GREat report! Love the pictures of Campbell!
Wonderful news about Baby Cooper!!
Post a Comment