Hey Everyone,
We just got the call from doctor with the results of the fish test. The fish test test of chromosomes of 13, 18, and 21. These were the ones that the doctors were most concerned with due to the evidence that we were finding in the ultrasound. We got the results and there was no evidence of any of these three. The power of pray is amazing! Here is some of our quite time that I would like to share with you from this morning.
Thank you for all of your prayers during this time. We have truly felt them around us. Thank you for the calls, emals, and cards.
In Gods Hands We Trust,
Ana
We received that book 'Calm My Anixous Heart' from one of my second moms yesturday. Mo and I have enjoyed reading from it over that last few days.
' When What Ifs come into our lives, we must ask ourselves if we're going to judge God by the circumstances we don't understand or judge the circumstances in light of the character of God.
How to handle our problems without worrying
1. Ask yourself what is the worst that can possibly happen.
2. Prepare to accept it if you have to.
3. Then calmyly proceed to impriove on the worst.
each helps the other and says to his brother, 'Be Strong!' - Isaiah 41:6
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you and help you; I wil uphold you with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10
He will have no feat of bad news; his hearts is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7
O Lord, be gracious to us, give us stength in the morning and our salvation in time of distress. - Isaiah 33:2
He Peers
12 years ago






3 comments:
Anna, Glory be to God! What wonderful news. I have been looking for your answer daily. My heart leaped this morning when I read those wonderful words..."All is well" I am so sorry that you had to go through the valley, but boy...that makes the Mountain Top so clear and wonderful! Enjoy and relax. God knows HIS plans for each of us. Isn't that wonderful news! All we have to do is walk in trust, hope, and FAITH!!! In his love, Gail
He never slumbers~ He gave you peace daily and encouragement all along the way! Doesn't mean it was a cake walk. I am sure quite the opposite, but He gave you His manna (His Word) each day or sent someone with a message that hit the sweet spot. I am thanking God daily for how He is working! I love you so much!
Ana,
That is fantastic news! We have kept your family in our thoughts through your struggle. Thank you for sharing your story
Post a Comment