Thursday, September 11, 2008

Prayer Request and Verse

Last night, I was spending some quite time with God. I asked him if he could give me a verse to have during this difficult time. He led my fingers to Isaiah. The title was Distress and Help- Chapter 33. This was the verse that has stuck with me and I am putting it to memory.
"O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you - Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress" Isaiah 33:2
Isn't it amazing how he can point right to a verse. We will find our results tomorrow at some time. Please continue to keep us in your prayers during this time.

In God's Hands We Trust,
Ana

4 comments:

andi said...

I will definitely be praying!!!! Great verse...He was up with you all night! :)

Maggie M. Cooper said...

I'm praying for yall Ana-remember that His grace is sufficient and He will never give you more than you can handle with Him...your sweet Campbell is precious, and I hope our girls can meet one day! They look like they'd be big buds:) Maggie

Anonymous said...

anna ,
i have been praying for you. i know everything will be ok. i love keping up with your blog and cambell is so precious. take care and we'e thinking of you.


kaci kelley holland

tmiller said...

Hey Ana,

I am sorry you guys are going through this difficult time. I know how hard it is to wait for test results for someone you love so much. That's a great verse you found. I'm praying for you!Tipi