Hey everyone,
We just got back from the doctor. We have had to due some further testing. They was evidence of a few more soft findings. On the great side, his heart looked really good. There is concern for a chromosome problem most likely being Down's Syndrome. We had a fish test that will give us more information on where we stand. We will get that result back on Friday. We are looking for no abnormalities. If there is an abnormality, we will have to wait 9-12 days to exactly what the abnormality is. We are praying that they find no abnormalities with our results on Friday. Please continue to pray for son and us to give us the strength during this time. We are going to love this child just the same whichever way the result comes. We would like to have the time to prepare for a special needs child if need be. I love ya'll! I know that this in God's hands and he will take care of us. My quote of the week is "God will not give us anything that we cannot handle".
Love,
Ana
Orginial Email Below
Hey Everyone,
We received a phone call from our doctor today that will call for an target ultrasound with different doctor. I only have two vessels in my umbilical cord instead of three which cause for concern.
It is called Single Umbilical Artery. I put a little info about it below. Dr. Barron even thought our chances are greater than 90% all is well.
My doctor, Dr. Barron, said that this was the only soft evidence that they found which is a good thing but we are to follow up with an at risk doctor to make sure.
We have an appt. for this Wednesday at 9:00. We will receive an targeted ultrasound at that time to tell us more information. The chances are very great that everything will be fine but we ask a special prayer for him.
Our God is loving God and will not give us anything that we can not handle. This is in our path along our journey with God that will bring us closer to him. I have tremendous faith and know that this is in his hands.
Mo and I are fine and know that everything will be just the way God planned it to be for us.
Love,
Ana
He Peers
12 years ago






6 comments:
We are praying...I love you all!
How wonderful it is to see the strong faith you have no matter what. That is true faith. We are praying with you.
I am praying, keep up the faith, thanks for sharing! Love you! Kellie
We are praying for you and your family Ana. I know this is a scary time but your faith in God is what will get you through it. What an inspiration you are! Please keep us posted.
Dearest Ana, we know what it is like to have complications arise during an ultrasound. It is so scary...your faith and trust in Him will take you through this uncertain time.
We love you, Mo, Campbell, and your dear little baby boy so much.
Hugs from California!
xoxoxo Melissa
Dear Ann, I know this is a very scary time. I also know that God will protect each of you. My prayer is that you feel that protection inside your soul. Keep up that chin. It will all be fine.
Post a Comment