BOY!!! We are very excited! Everything looks wonderful! I forgot how amazing the ultrasound is to see all of his parts! We are working on names! I will let you know when we come up with one.
War Eagle!!!
He Peers
12 years ago
Ana, Mo, Campbell and Cooper
BOY!!! We are very excited! Everything looks wonderful! I forgot how amazing the ultrasound is to see all of his parts! We are working on names! I will let you know when we come up with one.
War Eagle!!!
Posted by Our Family at 11:32 AM
4 comments:
yahoo! boys are so fun and they love their mamas.
Boys are such a treat to their mommies - I'm so glad for you!
YIPPPEEEEE! What fun we will have!!!
Hurray!!! It is the BEST to have one of each...you will just LOVE it. We just returned from Pittsfield..Olivia made great use of all the toys at Grandma Eleanors'. Hopefully the next time we go we can all be there together!
Congrats again on the exciting "boy" news!!!
xoxo Melissa
Post a Comment