Campbell started a Mother's Morning Out this morning. She did fine when I dropped her off. When I came back,she was so busy playing that I finally had to call her name so that she would see me. While she went to school, I went to the doctor. I go back in 2 weeks to find out if it is a boy or girl!!!
6 comments:
Love the 1st day of school picture. What a sweet smile :}
I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats! I hope you are feeling great!
ok, I read back over your last post and there it is - you're pregnant!!
I can't wait to find out what you're having! Pray for Beth Anne- she broke her arm this morning!
Congrats on the new baby!! We are soooo excited for you guys... it is so great that all our babies will about the same age! I hope that you start to feel better...Good for Campbell that she liked school. Olivia about has a fit when we put her in Sunday school and we are hoping soon that she learns to enjoy it . *sigh*. I have MOPS starting soon so we'll see if she takes to that... :-)
xoxo Melissa
ps. keep us posted about the new baby! I have a feeling it's a little girl!
Ana-
Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's so good to hear from you! I've loved seeing the pictures of Campbell and hearing about your little one on the way. Hurry up and update to tell us what you are having!! I'm so excited for you. We've come a long way haven't we? Congrats and keep in touch!
Beth
Post a Comment