We started off our week on Sunday with Ellison's baptism. Ellison is the daughter of Anna and Chris Sizemore. She is also my goddaughter!! I am so honored that they asked me to be Ellison's godmother. I cannot express the words what it means to me! I hope that Ellison can come to me at anytime for guidance, love and support. Ellison is wonderful gift from God that we have all prayed for. It was an amazing service at St. Luke’s. After Ellison’s baptism, we went back to the Sizemore’s for a wonderful lunch and fellowship. What a great day! The dress Ellison wore was over 100 years old. She is the 5th generation to wear it!
On Tuesday, Campbell and I went to school. I turned in my letter to my principal asking for one more leave of absence. I am so bless to work in a school system that I can take two years of leave and have job after that time. My principal is so supportive and family oriented. I am also very fortunate and blessed that I have such a wonderful husband that can support us and wants me to stay home with Campbell. There have been many days that I have thought about going back to teaching but I cannot imagine someone else spending all that time with Campbell other than myself. I am thoroughly enjoyed watching Campbell grow up!
On Thursday, Campbell and I started a swimming class called Mommy and Me. There are five moms and babies groups in our class. We worked on kicking their legs, reaching their arms and pulling them back, floating on their backs, blowing bubbles in the water and getting use to the water being all of them. Campbell did not know what to think when I dunked her under the water. She was a bit startled and scared. I might wait to the very end of class next week to do this again. I am glad that we are doing this before the summer gets here so that Campbell will be use to the water. I forgot my camera but promise to get some pictures next week!
3 comments:
I need to see if there is a swimming class in Auburn. That sounds like fun! I can't wait to see some pictures from it.
Ana, your family is beautiful - especially little Campbell! I haven't seen you in forever, but you haven't changed a bit. Hope all continues to go well - congrats on staying out of work so long! keep in touch - this blogging is great!
Anna, Campbell is so cute. I feel like I know you as well. I am so glad that you have a blog so now I can put faces to all the sweet things that MN says about you and your family! Whenever you guys are in Dothan and go see Douglass and MN...get her to call me, I would love to meet you!
-Lenzie
Post a Comment