Thursday, April 17, 2008

Updating blog for free or close to it!

Well, I am working on my blog. I love all the blogs with the cute backgrounds and headers but did not want to $35 to $50 dollars. I was so excited to learn that you can do it yourself. You will need a little bit of time and patience and you can do it. I found a blog that gave step by step direction on how to do it. Here blog is http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com. I actually spent 3.50 to get some of the digital paper because I found some that I really liked.
Also, many people think making their own blog is hard. I promise it is very easy. Just go to www.blogger.com and create an account. If you can upload pictures to your computer and type in word then you can make a blog!!
Start blogging! It's addicting!

1 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

i love the new look. and love your music...did i already tell you that?

courtney is moving to birmingham, i'll find out where.