Monday, April 14, 2008

Dothan / Masters



Campbell and I went to Dothan for the weekend. We left on Thursday for a weekend of fun. I was helping host a baby shower for Missy. She is having a little boy “Banks” in July. She looks great! The shower was at Kelli's stepmom and dad’s house. It was beautiful. Thanks Kelli! My mom and I also went to the see the play Cinderella on Saturday night while my dad babysat. We went to watch Samuel. He played Prince Charming and did great job. He actually brought me to tears. I cannot believe he is getting so old. I can remember being at the hospital when he was born!!! Campbell had a great time with C and Doc even though she had a bit of a cold.
Mo went to the Masters for the weekend. He had a great time with Size, Jon and Chucky. He said that the house they stayed in was great! The weather turned out great from them both days.
Here are some pictures from the shower. They do not allow camera's at the masters during the tournament so none to post on his end.

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

Love love the pictures. nobody ages. and missy looks great...holy cow. congrats. looks like fun

brookeisacrazylady said...

holy cow in a good way. just realized that sounded wierd. i barely realized she was pregnant...I looked much different (swollen like a crazy person) when I was pregnant