Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I have been tagged

I've been tagged by Tara Roney to answer the following questions. So here we go...

Five Things on My To Do List:
1. Get a gift for my mother and mother in law for mother’s day!
2. Laundry
3. Clean up around the house
4. Get cake for dinner tonight
5. Quite Time

Five Favorite Snacks:
1. chocolate
2. diet coke
3. cookies
4. jelly beans
5. crackers

Five thing I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. pay off our house/debt
2. give to our church
3. give to charities that our dear to my heart
4. go on a vacation/ travel
5. save for Campbell education / invest

Five Bad Habits:
1. not doing my quite time everyday
2. Playing on the computer instead of doing other things around the house
3. Not drinking enough water
4. Bad eating habits
5. Drinking too much caffeine each day

Five Places I have lived:
1. Dothan (born and raised
2. Auburn – dorms (Boyd and Duncan)
3. Mobile House, Auburn
4. Birmingham with friends
5. Birmingham with mo

Five Jobs I've Had:
1. Babysit –Dothan
2. Childcare worker at church in Auburn
3. Preschool teacher, Birmingham
4. Kindergarten teacher, Birmingham
5. Mom- BEST JOB EVER

I want to know more about: (This means you are tagged)
1. Brooke
2. Jennifer
3. Melissa
4. Katie

3 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

Cake to go with dinner? i'm impressed!

Tara said...

I enjoyed reading your tag! I feel guilty about the numbers of hours I spend on the computer also!

brookeisacrazylady said...

I call it therapy and reconnecting with old friends.