I am a bit late on posting our Christmas pictures. Here is a little info on the pictures!
Christmas with the Moore's on the 23rd!
Christmas Eve- Campbell enjoyed Christmas very much! I think her favorite thing was making cookies for Santa. She loved putting on all the sprinkles!
A few of Christmas morning
The girls picture is of my sweet friends in Birmingham that gave me a diapers and wipes shower. We had a wonderful time at lunch. It was nice to not have any little ones with us for once.
the slide- The weather has been rainy here for days so I decided to bring in the slide for playgroup. Campbell loves having it indoors to play on. She also thinks it is a great place to sit and read!
Update on Cooper- We went to the doctor today and she said that I am 1 1/2 centimeters dilated and if I keep going this way then we could looking at inducing around the 22nd! I cannot wait to hold Cooper. It will not be to much longer!!
it is so good to see all of your pictures. Campbell is precious. I can't wait to hear about Cooper and see pictures soon. Glad to hear that yall are all doing great! Shannon
Hey. It's Sara Skaggs from Dothan. I found your blog through Tara's. You have a beautiful family and it's been fun going through all your pictures. Keep up the good work.
6 comments:
Campbell is such a cutie pie-getting so big!! Yea for Cooper coming soon!
Love the pictures! I left you a message yesterday to let you know I was thinking of you. We are excited to see little Cooper.
it is so good to see all of your pictures. Campbell is precious. I can't wait to hear about Cooper and see pictures soon. Glad to hear that yall are all doing great!
Shannon
Howdy!!!! Hope you are feeling well. Love you!
Hey. It's Sara Skaggs from Dothan. I found your blog through Tara's. You have a beautiful family and it's been fun going through all your pictures. Keep up the good work.
I keep checking to see pictures of your baby!
Post a Comment