Monday, February 9, 2009

Cooper



Sorry! I have been a slacker about updating our blog.
Cooper William was born on January 22nd at 3:09. He weighed 7 lbs 5 ounces and was 21 1/4 inches long. He was jaundice so he was on the bili bed for four days. We are adjusting well! Campbell loves her little brother and enjoys helping. I need to get better about taking pictures!

4 comments:

andi said...

Girl, that is one darling family! You looked beautiful in the hospital pictures! He is a cutie pie! Hugs!

emily said...

Precious!!! I can't wait to get my hands on him. I am glad everyone is doing well. Hope to see you soon. Love you all!

The McDonalds said...

He looks like Mo!!! So sweet...
Can't wait to see you in a few short weeks!

thebarronfam said...

What a cutie pie! And all that dark hair. We can't wait to meet Cooper!