On Friday night, we took Campbell to the Zoo light Safari. She had a great time watching the light show and riding the train!! I loved the warm weather. She has enjoyed showing us all the the snowmen and Santa's. She is not quite sure about the live Santa but that is fine. Campbell also has enjoyed playing with the nativity scene and learning about baby Jesus.
Here are a few pictures from Cooper's room and our guest room. I love the bedding we got for him. It is so soft and sweet. We are painting the lamp beside the chair this weekend!! We are getting some pillows made for the bed and new fabric for the side tables. It is coming together quite nicely. Yes, I know that we do not have all the letters for his name yet. We still need a p and e then we are going to hang his name above the crib!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas this year. We have so much to be thankful for! I just love this time of the year!
2 comments:
So cute!!!! I love C. looking up at you and Mo and just laughing!!! Cooper's room is darling. I love the bedding!
Very cute room....and Campbell is just adorable!!
Post a Comment