Sorry, I have not blogged in awhile. We have been super busy like the rest of you! Here are a few pictures from the past week. I had to put Campbell's tea party with her babies! Friday, Campbell had fun playing with Ellison (11 months) and Thomas (8 months) at our house. This is as good as it gets to put three moving children together!! Next, we headed to Dothan for a few wedding parties. Stephanie had a bridal shower at one of Scott's friends parents house. She recieved many lovely items. My favorite and I think hers was the Navitity scene she got from the hostesses. It was beatiful. We had a family dinner to celebrate Scott and Stephanie on Saturday night. Lots of fun for one weekend. Next time we head to Dothan, it will be with two children instead of just one! Crazy!!!
That was the sweetest tea party I have ever seen! That is precious. I am so sad that we missed the "families" party! We'll have lots of celebrating when sweet baby numero 2 arrives!!!!
1 comments:
That was the sweetest tea party I have ever seen! That is precious. I am so sad that we missed the "families" party! We'll have lots of celebrating when sweet baby numero 2 arrives!!!!
Post a Comment