My first attempts at sewing. I got a sewing machine for Christmas this year. A friend of mine, Jennifer, has been teaching me how to make a dress when the girls are down for a nap at one of our houses. She has been very patient and helpful. Thanks Jen!! I still have to sew up the side and get someone to put Campbell's monogram on it but 90% complete. I am still experimenting with the pillows but maybe one day I will get them down pat.
He Peers
12 years ago






5 comments:
I am impressed! Too bad you don't live in Auburn so you could teach me how to sew. Good job!
jhsealock@hotmail.com Grandma Jo would be so proud!! The dress is the first of many!!
I love it! I have a sewing machine now so I am ready to join y'all in sewing!
Wow! How cute ! Good for you!
Love the pillows and dress-I'll be ready for you to teach me this summer when school is out!
Post a Comment