Well, I can officially say that I have run a half marathon. This past weekend mo, me and two other couples went to Seaside for the run. Kelli and Griffin trained in Dothan together while Alex and I did in Birmingham. I trained for about nine weeks. I like the idea of running with a goal in mind. I enjoyed it and can see myself doing another half marathon someday . The weather was perfect. Kelli and I ran it in 2 hours 10 minutes. Alex ran it in 1 hour 50 minutes and Griffin ran it in 1 hour 59 minutes.
I Love the poster Karen and Mo made for us at the finish line!!!
He Peers
12 years ago






5 comments:
Hurray!! Aren't races the best? I have done 1 half marathon and it was so challenging, but so worth it. Congrats!
xoxo Melissa
Yahoo! Congrats! Thats awesome!
Ana,
Congrats! Feels good doesn't it?! Well, maybe not the blisters, chaffing in strange places and soreness the next day, but what a sense of accomplishment.
Chad
Yay Ana and Kelli-I'm so proud of you both!!!
and alex and griffin too!
Post a Comment