Happy Valentine's Day!
We just celebrated Campbell's first birthday this past weekend. We had a great time! The weather was perfect so we could be in and out of the house. There were about 25 to 30 adults along with seven children. Campbell did not know what to think of her cake. She felt it once and that was it! She did not want to have anything to do with it! I do not think she liked being the center of attention at that particular moment. She was worn out by the time everyone left and slept for a good 3 hours before I woke her up.
Her actual birthday was this past Tuesday, February 12th. Mo and I took her to the zoo. It was a gorgeous day. Around 65 degrees! She loved looking at all the different animals. She really enjoyed the train ride! I think she is going to enjoy rides when she gets older. She loves to have the wind hit her face. I know she will be ready for some boat rides this spring and summer at the lake.
You always hear your parents say that we just grow up so fast. I never really thought that was true until Campbell. I cannot believe she is one. Man time flies! I have been very fortunate to be able to stay home with Campbell this year. It was the best decision I ever made. Here are a few pictures from her birthday party. .jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)

He Peers
12 years ago






4 comments:
Hurray! I am so excited that you have started a blog.. it is such a great way to keep up with each others lives..:-)
It looks like Campbell's birthday was a success! Olivia was the same way at her party.. totally clueless and didn't want a thing to do with the cake! hahahaha
The time does go fast but don't you think it just gets better and better?!
xoxo
Melissa
This is so impressive. I enjoyed reading your family blog.
Campbell's birthday party was so nice and we had a great time. She certainly was the "beautiful birthday girl".
I'll look forward to more news from the Moore's.
Love,
Ganmom (aka Kay)
Ana, I'm so excited you have a blog now-these are so fun to read! Campbell was such a sweet b'day girl and the party was so much fun. Happy V-Day to you. Can't wait to read more! Love you, Amy
Adorable...thanks for letting us be a part of her 1st birthday!! She changes daily...and this is a great way to share her with everyone!!
Love, Ryan
Post a Comment