Monday, June 8, 2009

Seagrove - Beach trip with the Moore Family






We had a wonderful week at the beach with our family. Campbell enjoyed playing with her cousins! The weather was wonderful! Here are a few picutres! Does it look like Campbell had fun???

5 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Campbell is such big girl Ana-and Cooper is getting big too-love his hat and her cute swimsuit-looks like y'all had a great time. can't wait to see you next week!

The Robertson Family said...

Looks like a good time!

andi said...

Precious shot with C. excited about the water! :)
Cooper is getting so big!

Lauren Hayes said...

Those pictures are too cute! I didn't know you lived close to us...so fun...I'm mortified that you saw me, though...looking terrible no doubt with my all too old KD shirt on...HA! I ran into Ryan Graham and she told me that Anna lived over there-we need to all get together some day...one day I am going to knock on Anna's door to welcome her if it isn't early in the morning before they even get their paper in! Have a great day! Love catching up with you via the blog!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Hi Ana,
Great to find you (again, I think!)! Campbell is adorable and it looks like y'all had a great time! Seaside is always a blast!
Hillary