Sorry, it's has been awhile. We have had many things going on.
What we have been doing:
My brother got married on March 7th
a trip to Chicago for my cousin's wedding with both kids at the end of March
Dothan for Easter
beach
lake
and a few weddings and baby showers!!
Campbell is now officially potty trained. We did the potty bootcamp and it worked great even though I did not do the bedtime routine of it yet. Waiting on the big girl bed which is now ready to be picked up.
Here are the kids at the pool. We had a great time just the 4 of us and look forward to returning at the end of the month.
I am excited about this weekend. Mo has surprised me with a trip to Chateau Elan outside of Atlanta for the weekend. It is our 5th anniversary. I could not be more excited to have a weekend with just the two of us.
He Peers
12 years ago






1 comments:
OHHHH! HAve so much fun!!! Can't wait to read about the trip!!!
Post a Comment